Daily Kill Stats
You can now visit the Hall of Records found in Melania or on the Battle Start page. This area tracks the win/loss record for gender, race, and alignment. The stats are real-time and update as you battle. At some point something similar will be developed on a clan basis. This area will be used in certain special edition Blood Bath events. More on the below.
Special Edition Blood Bath Events
This month marks the first special edition and will be a Male vs Female event. The stats are already tracked, but there will be an in-game reward for the gender that has the best overall record during the period of this blood bath. More like this will be seen in the future.
All May events have been scheduled.
We have finished the new Stat system behind the scenes and it's working very well. We've managed to wipe most bugs and feel free to report anything else you come across.
We really charged up our ad campaigns this month and we can see more players joining the game on a daily basis. We're averaging well over 100 new players per day, so make sure and welcome these new additions to the game and help them get started. Players who are contacted and shown the ropes have a much higher chance of sticking around!
We've had online icons that you receive when buying special packages for the game store for awhile now. We've now rolled a new system for these icons that will start tracking these icons and how many you have. It will keep track if you receive more than 1 of the same icon. These icons show up in the Chat, Online List, Online Clan List, and Forums. We also added new Collectible Icon areas to the My Character and View Profile page. You can show off your collection to other players. More will be added and we may expand these outside the game store at some point.
Foster Care Package
During the month of may we are offering a Foster Care Package with some nice bonuses included the first collectible icon mentioned above. Even better, 20% of all funds raised through this package will be donated to Ambassadors for Children, a local charity supporting foster children.
Misc Fixes and Additions
- Fixed The Medal of Valor and Hunter's Mark Rewards due to new stat system.
- VIP Ultimate players now receive 1 less Inn Penalty Day
- Fixed Description in Inn to better describe process
- Removed Log for commenting on your own blog post.
- Fixed the clan links in the chosen area.
- Removed the Inactivity Deletion Day from My Character and View Profile Pages
- Changed the deletion script to only delete players with little to no login activity. This will protect those accounts for those that decide to come back. We will monitor and watch for issues as the player database grows.